What do you think of Solent University?

So basically back in December I received an unconditinal offer for Solent university, so if i dont get me GCSE Maths in college, I will go to Solent. I have the equivelent of GCSE Maths - Functional skills lv2, but for GCSE English i have a grade 5. I guess they accept the FS as an equivelent there. The thing is... show more So basically back in December I received an unconditinal offer for Solent university, so if i dont get me GCSE Maths in college, I will go to Solent. I have the equivelent of GCSE Maths - Functional skills lv2, but for GCSE English i have a grade 5. I guess they accept the FS as an equivelent there. The thing is today I did a bit crap on my paper, and if I do bad on the others, I will not get accepted in Kent and instead I will go to Solent. My question is do you think the Solent is worth it for studying Computing?
Update: tbh, i dont mind if i go to Solent because it is better than not going to uni, right?