Why do people always assume that ego is the reason for refusing special education as opposed to parents wanting a student capable of grade?

Level work to have that option? Or that an iep diploma seriously hinders a student in life when job hunting or applying for college? Or that they’re worried about the student being bullied for being in special education? I obviously understand ego in the case of an iep but when it comes down to a special class or... show more Level work to have that option? Or that an iep diploma seriously hinders a student in life when job hunting or applying for college? Or that they’re worried about the student being bullied for being in special education? I obviously understand ego in the case of an iep but when it comes down to a special class or school there’s a lot involved.
1 answer 1