Could someone with Tourette’s join the military?

There is nothing else I’d rather do than join the military. Nothing else sounds interesting at all. I’m not sure if I have Tourette’s or not but I get this tic I’m calling it where I have to move my eyebrows up and down because I get this sensation right in the middle of my forehead. It feels like a tickle somewhat... show more There is nothing else I’d rather do than join the military. Nothing else sounds interesting at all. I’m not sure if I have Tourette’s or not but I get this tic I’m calling it where I have to move my eyebrows up and down because I get this sensation right in the middle of my forehead. It feels like a tickle somewhat or when you’d press in the middle of your forhead and hit the pressure point. Anyways I have to sometimes when its bad rub my forehead because moving my eyebrows doesn’t relieve it. I was thinking though it’d be hard for me to stand at attention when that’s bothering me. It usually bothers me the most when I think about it or when I hoping it doesn’t happen. It makes me so mad because idk what else I’m going to do. I’d feel like I’m not doing what I was meant to do. I kind of just am about to say **** it and join. Would this be a bad idea?
3 answers 3