is $155 dollars interior all out and outside car waxed out all out cleaning too expensive?
- Bone AloneLv 77 months agoFavorite Answer
No. It’s about what most places charge.
- thebax2006Lv 77 months ago
If you don't have any money left for beer...yes it's too much to pay.
- boLv 77 months ago
no. I get mine done for 125 bucks does the complete car front to back in and out along with cleaning the carpet every four months
- mustangerLv 77 months ago
I do my own and it takes me about half a day. I'm retired so no big deal. Before I retired I was in business for myself and got $75 per hour so I guarantee you I wouldn't have detailed a car for that.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- regeruggedLv 77 months ago
Not to me.
- BillLv 77 months ago
That's called detailing.