What would you do if you were in my situation ?

Alright let me go straight to the point that I am a Chinese American and I am married with one child! I got reallocated to China by my company about a year ago while my wife and son decided to stay in the US. I happened to meet a girl from my friend’s gathering party and yes we had sex that night! I thought that... show more Alright let me go straight to the point that I am a Chinese American and I am married with one child! I got reallocated to China by my company about a year ago while my wife and son decided to stay in the US. I happened to meet a girl from my friend’s gathering party and yes we had sex that night! I thought that was just one night stand but it turned out to be the beginning of a relationship! So yes not only I cheated on my wife but started a relationship with this girl!
The worst thing is that I lied to the girl that I am single with no children! On the other hand, I still talk to my wife and kid at night via WeChat! I kinda hate myself for what I did and that I don’t deserve both my wife and that girl! When I was on a date with that girl, we talked about things like the future and imagine how our lives will be like in the US (But I know from the deep down that these things are not gonna happen)
As of yesterday, she told me that she’s pregnant and I feel like I am being punished my god for what I did!!! And I am totally lost....I don’t know what to do!!!
I still love my wife and kid and I miss them so much! My wife is Caucasian and we have a beautiful half Asian half white little boy. I really wanna get out of this situation as quickly as possible but I’ve messed up so much !!!