Do I have a drinking problem if I do not physically crave it, want to stop but choose not to?

I’m 23 mother of 2 work full time at a car rental store, my boyfriend works as a security guard... I have never been a big drinker just literally maybe once or twice a year. Well not in 2019.. it started like as a stress reliever when I would get off of work but when I lost my job I started drinking more like at... show more I’m 23 mother of 2 work full time at a car rental store, my boyfriend works as a security guard... I have never been a big drinker just literally maybe once or twice a year. Well not in 2019.. it started like as a stress reliever when I would get off of work but when I lost my job I started drinking more like at first it was fun now it’s like normal... it did progressively get to the point where I’d drink a pint of liquor mixed in a foam cup with lemonade and ice and I’d down it in like 30 mins cause I wanted to get messed up fast and that was like maybe a few days out of the week but in the past month I’d say I’ve went 4 days at the most without drinking at all and went from whole pints to half a pint of vodka I still get buzzed but I can definitely tell I’ve built up a tolerance because I want to drink more but keep it at a half a pint look I don’t physically crave the stuff I choose to do it and I want to stop and how the hell does that make sense? Even when I don’t wanna drink it’s because I’m afraid for my health but I like doing it it’s a love hate thing...I guess if I really wanted to I could stop.. my boyfriend has threatened to leave me he started finding the bottles around the house and in my car so now I just drink before I get home im pretty buzzed but he can’t tell.. what do I do? I been drinking obsessively for the past two months do you think I’ve severely damaged my liver? I do not have hangover or any sign of sickness?