No heat meals?

I m staying in a London hotel for 2 days in a few weeks, and breakfast is included. The other meals aren t. The trip is costing about a month s wages, so I d rather not eat out if at all possible. I m struggling for ideas for meals I can take with me. The room will have a kettle, but no other equipment (i.e. no... show more I m staying in a London hotel for 2 days in a few weeks, and breakfast is included. The other meals aren t.

The trip is costing about a month s wages, so I d rather not eat out if at all possible. I m struggling for ideas for meals I can take with me.

The room will have a kettle, but no other equipment (i.e. no stove, microwave, fridge, hotplate, utensils etc).

I’m taking sandwiches for the train down, and noodles for one lunch, but now sure what else will work for the other lunch and two dinners.

I’m also diabetic and need to eat a set amount of carbohydrates each meal. I cannot take snacks into the theatres with me, so I cannot have just a salad at dinner, for example.

Any ideas?