Nitrogen Cycle Ammonification Question?

Can you please just confirm if I have this correct about Ammonification in the Nitrogen Cycle? "The Nitrates in the animal's body that it gained from eating plants and other animals is converted into Ammonia. However Ammonia is much too toxic for animals' bodies so it is immediately converted into a... show more Can you please just confirm if I have this correct about Ammonification in the Nitrogen Cycle?

"The Nitrates in the animal's body that it gained from eating plants and other animals is converted into Ammonia. However Ammonia is much too toxic for animals' bodies so it is immediately converted into a much less toxic substance called urea as soon as it is created. Once this animal urinates into the ground, the urea in the urine begins to naturally break down into Ammonia once again. This adds Ammonia back into the soil where it can undergo the process of Nitrification once again."
0