Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 7 months ago

Why do women have to cover their nipples but men don't?

• ron h

What's your thinking on furry butts? They're not at all equivalent or analogous to nipples, but I mention them to remind you that men and women are different. But if we pretend that's not the case, would you have women uncover or men cover their nipples so that the outcome is the same?

I'm offensive and I find this a woman!

Oh, come on! We girls make it a point to cover up pretty much all our areas.

The women's are secondary sex organs, the men's aren't.

It is also a clothing perk that men have, when woman have many. For instance men's clothing being dull, uniformed compared to women's, which can also include men's. And, in many office workplaces men must always wear e.g. long pants, shoes and socks. But, women in summer can wear e.g. tank top, shorts and open toed shoes. A man wearing that there more than likely wouldn't still be there.

• Joe

Don't worry, son....when you grow up you'll understand these things......

Apparently, it was illegal to expose men s breast at one time.

I think it is legal to be topless in NY.

It is herself.

• Foofa

Societal fear of lactation.

Jennifer Aniston doesn't. A few female celebrities don't cover them. I think it's only other females who get offended and give a black look and even a scowl or sarcastic comment at the female in question. Men's nips aren't seen as offensive because they're not usually sexually titillating.

• Lv 7

Titillating, haha.

Women have breasts, men do not.

Overweight men with man-boobs are also requested to keep a shirt on regularly.

It's called class and tact.

Wait, we don't have to?