I got sexually assaulted what should I do?

Right now I'm a 17 year old male at 15 I was raped by an older man ever since I've locked myself in my bedroom and became a shut in I've not spoke one word about this to my family as I'm scared what they will think of me I feel like less of a man because of it and I hate myself for not being able to... show more Right now I'm a 17 year old male at 15 I was raped by an older man ever since I've locked myself in my bedroom and became a shut in I've not spoke one word about this to my family as I'm scared what they will think of me I feel like less of a man because of it and I hate myself for not being able to stop it after the assaulted days after I noticed a rash or some kind of thing appear on my butt and its still there to this day I was hoping it would have killed me by now because I really don't wanna see a doctor about it as my parents will find out and I will never be able to look them in the eyes again I'm to scared to have intercourse with girls because I'm scared this rash will spread to them I'm getting tired of the stress this one thing has put on my life but I don't know what to do
3 answers 3