Can you suggest a subtopic that has anything to do with the bigger topic green issues?

So, I have exams coming up, and one, in particular, is in English (keep in mind, I am not a native, and I don’t live in the U.S or UK). We have to choose a subtopic that has anything to do with green issues (Climate change, Global warming, CO2 emissions etc.), and I really need your suggestions on what subtopic I... show more So, I have exams coming up, and one, in particular, is in English (keep in mind, I am not a native, and I don’t live in the U.S or UK). We have to choose a subtopic that has anything to do with green issues (Climate change, Global warming, CO2 emissions etc.), and I really need your suggestions on what subtopic I can choose that isn’t too complicated, but still takes quite a while to talk about. Thanks.