Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 months ago

Religion Baptist Catholic Methodist opinions?

How would a Southern Baptist Church goer, Methodist Youth pastor, preacher anyone of significant standing in church view a women that worked at a fitness gym and instructed anyone who came in and paid for membership in lap dancing and fitness pole dancing?

Honestly I live in a bible belle state, I would like to get into this for “fitness only” not to mention the perks my hubby would get out of it BUT we are avid church goers. Every Sunday, Every Wednesday my hubby fills in as the associate pastor and sometimes helps with the kids. I volunteer as much as I can what work will allow me. We also have 2 kids 1 boy 1 girl.

Any insight on this would be great. I haven’t ran it by my husband yet but I will after I get some feedback on here. It’s something I am very interested in and I’m burnt out on yoga.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

If your afraid God will see you differently don't be....for being fit will give you strength to show you are a child of God in all predicaments and when the Holy Ghost moves in the Church and you fell like dancing you are prepare to show you moves before God....dancing is better than rolling don't you think...

• David
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Baptist...but only if the church is totally stand-alone independent. Methodists are Liberal heretics, and Roman Catholicism is a Satanic cult.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

If you are not a Christian, why do you care? The world doesn't have discernment about things related to His Spirit, nor care to be obedient to Him. Christians are not supposed to be like the world, but called out, and made separated unto God. If you want to belong to Him, receive His Spirit, and He will show you what He desires.

• David
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

if you lived in a" Bible Belle" state you would know that it is Bible Belt... just sayin

• David
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

I wish I could find a Bible "Belle."

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • With so many overweight Christians down there, why is it called the Bible Belt and not the Bible Suspenders?

• Lv 5
      7 months agoReport

-Said the overweight guy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.