Religion Baptist Catholic Methodist opinions?

How would a Southern Baptist Church goer, Methodist Youth pastor, preacher anyone of significant standing in church view a women that worked at a fitness gym and instructed anyone who came in and paid for membership in lap dancing and fitness pole dancing? Honestly I live in a bible belle state, I would like to... show more How would a Southern Baptist Church goer, Methodist Youth pastor, preacher anyone of significant standing in church view a women that worked at a fitness gym and instructed anyone who came in and paid for membership in lap dancing and fitness pole dancing?

Honestly I live in a bible belle state, I would like to get into this for “fitness only” not to mention the perks my hubby would get out of it BUT we are avid church goers. Every Sunday, Every Wednesday my hubby fills in as the associate pastor and sometimes helps with the kids. I volunteer as much as I can what work will allow me. We also have 2 kids 1 boy 1 girl.

Any insight on this would be great. I haven’t ran it by my husband yet but I will after I get some feedback on here. It’s something I am very interested in and I’m burnt out on yoga.