Ok so i had a dream about my other half leaving me because he was gay?

Ok so i had a dream about my other half leaving me because he was gay. I told him the next morning and made a joke about something silly (i can t even remember what it was now but along the lines of you arent interested because your gay) he asked why i kept going on about it and seemed off for the rest of the day... show more Ok so i had a dream about my other half leaving me because he was gay. I told him the next morning and made a joke about something silly (i can t even remember what it was now but along the lines of you arent interested because your gay) he asked why i kept going on about it and seemed off for the rest of the day so i left him to it. Came back from work and asked had he calmed down any and he said his day was ruined that he done nothing because i kept going on about him being gay  dont really understand his reaction as it was just taking the piss after a stupid dream..whats your thoughts?