Alright so I have a riddle that I need to solve but I can't seem to find the answer can someone help?

here is how the riddle goes After the Three Billy Goats Gruff successfully solved the trolls riddle, they shot to fame. They've been interviewed by Goatprah Winfey, their book ("it's really about the spelling" clue), is a bestseller, and their goat merchandise is now in every house in the... show more here is how the riddle goes

After the Three Billy Goats Gruff successfully solved the trolls riddle, they shot to fame. They've been interviewed by Goatprah Winfey, their book ("it's really about the spelling" clue), is a bestseller, and their goat merchandise is now in every house in the country.

Now multimillionaires,the goats return to the brige where it all began, The troll, having no more riddles to stump people, is a shadow of himself, hiddeaway and cowering from society. As the goats approach him, they tell him their plans. "This is a special place for us so special that we are going to devlop it into a motorway and shopping centre. Which means we can get rid of you and you will have no bridge to hide under anymore."

We might reconsider .. if you can solve our riddle

Papa Goat says "12. The answer is 4"
Mama goat says "9. The answer is 4"
Baby goat says "8. the answer is 4."

Tell us the correct answer for 5 and we wont kick you out.

Whats the answer so that the troll wont be kicked out?
0