I called his gf names and he doesn't want to talk to me anymore?

I asked my friend about his sexual experience with her and asked who made the first move. He said, "She did." I said, "What a s***. Dump the ****." He got mad at me and said, "Shut up now. Do I like you calling her names? No I don't, not at all. If we were together, I would NEVER have... show more I asked my friend about his sexual experience with her and asked who made the first move. He said, "She did." I said, "What a s***. Dump the ****."

He got mad at me and said, "Shut up now. Do I like you calling her names? No I don't, not at all. If we were together, I would NEVER have someone come in and call you names for no reason. Even in high school, I stood up for you and I put in all the behind the scenes you never saw. And I didn't tell you that people always made fun of me for hanging out with you. I told them to screw off and stop saying crap about you."

He got mad and stopped talking to me. That was the major reason for the end of our friendship 5 years ago. I continued to contact him even when it was unwanted. Now it got up to this point where I sent a letter to his mom, a blackmail, and he requested a restraining order.