Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 7 months ago

When the judge asks me why I repeatedly called him from a blocked number?

What is the best answer I could give?

That I wanted to get back at him for revenge? That I really wanted to talk to him and go back to the way we were?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No matter how ignorant, and pathetic you will sound, tell the truth. Perjury is a crime. Just tell the judge that you made all the annoying phone calls to your ex because you're a crazy bit©h and you wanted to hear his voice. You know he can't stand you, and wants nothing to do with you, but you can't get over him. Now you are trying to get some kind of contact with him again, so you are shamelessly bothering his mother. You threatened her, and him with your silly letter, hoping he would contact you. They want nothing to do with you. Your obsession is insane, and the judge very well may jail you, because you are dangerous. Have you no shame?

• 7 months agoReport

Foofa was right that the order would not be granted.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Your best bet is to get into therapy before your court appearance and tell the judge that you’re being responsible about your mental illness and getting the help you so desperately need.

• 7 months agoReport

So you were right. How did you know the order would not be granted?

• 7 months ago

Tell him the true reason and then stop calling judges, they don't like it. How the heck did you get a judge's number anyway?

• 7 months ago

But why were you 'repeatedly calling' a judge anyway?

• bluebellbkk
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Your question doesn't mention a friend; it explicitly says that you repeatedly called the judge. Who else can 'him' be?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

If you are talking to a judge, just tell the truth. Doing anything else is not only illegal, but, pretty dumb as well.

• JuanB
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Go straight into an honest apology. Maybe include how stupid you are.

Anything else, including lies, will just make it worse.

• 7 months ago

tell hirn you rnissed hirn but i would stop calling so you dont get into rnore trouble

• Lv 6
      7 months agoReport

She's nutty. It's doubtful she'll ever get over him, & will continue posting these stupid questions. Poor thing.

• g
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

You could try for honesty - you weren't thinking clearly in your desperation to contact him. Have you had any counseling, mental health care? If not, you should

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Why would that be a crime other than if he's trying to get a restraining order? If that's the case, saying you did it for revenge is definitely a bad answer. Your best bet is appealing to their sympathy and saying you love him or your heart is broken, something like that. Then again I'm no lawyer!

• 7 months ago

Tell the truth. Or is it that bad?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.