Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 7 months ago

I have a bunch of traffic tickets I cant afford to pay, would a lawyer be able to help?

I have a bunch of traffic tickets. Mostly for no license and insurance. I've started a payment plan on some but I just can't afford to pay them all. I wouldn't have a problem with sitting them out but I dont want to lose my job. Would a lawyer be able to help? And law advice would be great

No.

Well, you could get a credit card to pay them and then default on the loan and file for bankruptcy

You can't afford to pay the tickets but you can afford a lawyer?

You see the problem here?

When you don't pay the tickets, that you deserved, you will eventually go to jail.

And how do you plan to pay a lawyer if you can’t even afford to pay a traffic ticket?

The state can change your payment plan if you show them why its too much as it is

Save the lawyers fee and pay off the tickets. If you can't pay off your tickets, how will you be able to pay a lawyer $500 to $600 an hour (paid in advance), plus his court time?

• GTB

How would you pay the lawyer if you cannot pay the traffic tickets? There is no assurance a lawyer would reduce your liability anyway.

People like you make me mad. Drive around with no license or insurance, and then try to find a way out of paying the fines. Why would anyone help you game the system more than you already have?

No. Getting another job or better would help. Or just go back in time and following the laws.