Was I very fortunate he did not report me before for calling him repeatedly?

3 years ago I called him repeatedly from a blocked number. He had no idea it was me. He knew it was me a year later when I asked him if he had done the deed. He said he didn't. I asked him what of that time when I called and his gf said, "Oh yeah... don't stop." He said "That was you? We... show more 3 years ago I called him repeatedly from a blocked number. He had no idea it was me.

He knew it was me a year later when I asked him if he had done the deed. He said he didn't. I asked him what of that time when I called and his gf said, "Oh yeah... don't stop."

He said "That was you? We were in the car messing with whoever ******* idiot kept calling me day and night. Why the **** were you calling and not even saying anything"

I said, "I didn't say anything because I thought you were going to be rude to me."

He said, "Uh no. That just made me want to be rude to you. And now that that was you I have every reason to be rude and angry at you

And now 2 years after that conversation something possessed to write a letter to his mom