Need Advice: Forced to Homeschool?

I was homeschooled up until 4th grade, my parents got divorced and so I ended up going to a Catholic school. I went to that school from 4th grade up until 6th grade. My mom decided to pull me out and have me do self study because she didn't think that the school was "Catholic enough." I homeschooled... show more I was homeschooled up until 4th grade, my parents got divorced and so I ended up going to a Catholic school. I went to that school from 4th grade up until 6th grade. My mom decided to pull me out and have me do self study because she didn't think that the school was "Catholic enough." I homeschooled last year in 7th grade and this year in 8th. It really hasn't been going well. I get distracted SUPER easily, and I'm just a person who really needs structure and schedule, also it really helps for more complex classes to have a teacher. Because I really didn't want to fall behind, my mom enrolled me in the Algebra class at my old Catholic school. My grade went from a C to an A. I'm going into high school next year and I don't want to ruin my grades so I tried to get her to let me go back to the Catholic school. She finally gave in, and registered me for next year. But it turns out she can't afford to send me. Which would be fine, except she refuses to let me go to the public school because she doesn't want me to be "indoctrinated by the world's agenda." And her accidentally finding out that I'm a lesbian really didn't help, she got really angry. Going to school would really help my grades, but also going to school seemed like a way to escape my house and the constant yelling and fighting and feeling like I'm suffocating. But now even going to school has been taken away and I just feel so isolated and alone. It may seem trivial, but it doesn't feel that way. Thanks for reading.
1 answer 1