Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 7 months ago

Are tattoos a sin?

I have plenty of tattoos and want more. I don’t get anything obscene or disrespectful. I have a Star Wars one, Alice in wonderland, rocket power, legend of Zelda, bio shock, and a black rose. I usually get nerdy things like movies and video games, but I feel bad when I get them. Is it a sin?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

no but it depends on what type they are if they are satanic then they are a sin even though tattoos don't determine your religion

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

As a Muslim, our religion tells us it’s a sin. We personally do not change permanent changes to our body that god created ♥️

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

atheist trolling ******************************* **********************************

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Your extra cash should be invested in mutual funds where it can grow to help you in retiring someday. My wife and I did this and now have close to a million dollars invested gaining an average of 10 percent annually.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Leviticus tells us not to get them, so, yes.

• Serena7 months agoReport

I hope you’re not wearing clothing of mixed fabric or allowing women in your house who have recently given birth. I also hope you’re regularly making dove sacrifices.

• 7 months ago

Depends on your own beliefs.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

no they are not

• 7 months ago

Never heard it being a sin...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.