I am 23 years old and struggling financially to get my head above water. What should I do?

I’ve been on my own since I was 18. Balancing school, work, and bills. I thought I had it all figured out. I had a good job and was making good money. I was making so much money and my credit was great. I was able to finance my first car on my own with no assistance. But I kept getting new cars (this is my 4th... show more I’ve been on my own since I was 18. Balancing school, work, and bills. I thought I had it all figured out. I had a good job and was making good money.

I was making so much money and my credit was great. I was able to finance my first car on my own with no assistance. But I kept getting new cars (this is my 4th car) so my car note went from $200 to $384 to $550 to currently $800! (Very stupid and impulsive)

I was doing ok until about a year ago when I got a new job. The salary seemed like it was going to be more than what I was making previously until I found out they take almost $400 a month out for state retirement (no exceptions). So I got a second job as a waitress which helps me and when I’m not doing that, I do freelance graphic design.

Its gotten so bad that I’ve stopped paying loans and credit cards. I even tried debt consolidation which was $400 a month that I could no longer afford. At this point my credit is ruined! Plus I just graduated college last semester so I have to start paying my student loans.

I don’t get any financial assistance from my family whatsoever(they are barely making it themselves) so I can’t move back home. I am literally my only support.

I’ve even considered bankruptcy. I spoke with a lawyer and he wanted $1200 (which I clearly don’t have) and I’m only 23, bankruptcy would make it even harder for me to move and get approved for an apartment

What should I do at this point? I just feel stuck and stressed out!
Update: My expenses are $2700 and my current income is $3100