Is a 350ml water bottle small?

I’ve ordered this cute water bottle on amazon which I looked on the reviews and they’re all good however it says 350 ml.

I put water in my current water bottle for school (which I end up only drinking 3/4 of) then poured into a jug and it was like half a litre or something.

Is 350ml in a bottle really small? When it arrives I can just see what it’s like but 350 sounds tiny.

• Zapata

As a guide, a standard can of soda holds 330ml, So its not a lot really.

• olivia

No its Normal

Most US bottled water is a half liter, or 500ml. I can sip on one all day. A 350 is about 2/3 the size of a half liter. Ought to work.

I'd say that is enough to fill a medium size coffee cup, which is about 12 oz

• Clive

As half a litre is 500 ml, 350 ml is probably about the amount you do actually drink. It's 12 fl oz, so 3/4 US pint, about the same size as a standard soft drink can. Here in the UK, fizzy soft drinks are sold in 330 ml cans.

Well you know exactly how big it - 350ml. You say you're present oneos half a litre, that's 500ml.

I'm astounded that you can't figure this out. A liter is 1000 ml. So, 350 ml is a little over a third of a liter. You say you drink about a half liter now, so the new bottle is smaller than the one you use, about 70% of the size.

• Sparky

It will be about the same size as a can of soft drink / soda.

It's not small if you're going to fill it with vodka (kidding!).

Your half-litre bottle that you are used to is 500 mL. This bottle is 350mL so quite a bit smaller.

Yes. It’s the size of a 12 oz soda. I can drink a 12 or soda in one sitting.