Should i file chapter 7 bankruptcy?

hey guys, I have 2 cars reposessed on my credit. One of them worth $10k and the other $15k. I have alot of other stuff on my credit including Cell phones, overdrafted bank accounts and other stuff on my credit that was sent to collections. I am 26 and living with my grandma. My credit score is in the 500's... show more hey guys,

I have 2 cars reposessed on my credit. One of them worth $10k and the other $15k. I have alot of other stuff on my credit including Cell phones, overdrafted bank accounts and other stuff on my credit that was sent to collections.

I am 26 and living with my grandma. My credit score is in the 500's and i never rented an apartment before.

I have a good job making about $2100 a month, A ebay business bringning in supplemental income and am planning to run a shopify store.

Should I file a Chapter 7 and be more responsible? What is the fastest way to fix my credit?