How can I overcome the depression of going to be bald?

I have male pattern hair loss for some years, it's not very advanced, but not very initial though. For years I struggle whether I should take the medicine (Finasteride), but I am so worried about the possible side effects, I once took it for a month, I could feel some degree of decreased in sex drive and... show more I have male pattern hair loss for some years, it's not very advanced, but not very initial though. For years I struggle whether I should take the medicine (Finasteride), but I am so worried about the possible side effects, I once took it for a month, I could feel some degree of decreased in sex drive and quality of semen, I am not sure if it's placebo, but I know I really can't decide if I should go bald or go to have the medicine.

I truly understand that hair is not important to men but your wealth and your money , your house, I understand all these totally, but I also
feel SO bad, or a kind of depressed... when I see my head at the mirror or reflected surface....

Yes, hair transplant is a possible solution but looks like the patient still needs to take Finasteride after hair transplant, so this is not a solution to my worries about Finasteride