How do you transfer 'session buddy' from windows 7 to a windows 10 operating system?

i still have a windows 7 desktop custom built computer which i got in september 2015, at some point i'm going to ask my local computer shop to install windows 10 on a separate hard drive and put it in the same machine, so i have windows 7 on one hard drive and windows 10 on another hard drive - all in the same... show more i still have a windows 7 desktop custom built computer which i got in september 2015, at some point i'm going to ask my local computer shop to install windows 10 on a separate hard drive and put it in the same machine, so i have windows 7 on one hard drive and windows 10 on another hard drive - all in the same computer.

but i'm wondering , when the time comes to transfer data from the windows 7 operating system to the windows 10 operating system....how will i transfer the google chrome extension ''session buddy'' over to google chrome on windows 10?

session buddy is an extension which saves all your browsing session tabs and windows and its really important to me.