Can my friend still get an injunction order if she recently stopped allowing her ex-partner into her home?

My friend and her ex-partner were on and off for about three years. She has two children, one five year old girl from a previous relationship in which the father isn't interested and there is no chance of him coming back, and a one year old to her ex-partner in question. She tried to work it out amicably... show more My friend and her ex-partner were on and off for about three years. She has two children, one five year old girl from a previous relationship in which the father isn't interested and there is no chance of him coming back, and a one year old to her ex-partner in question.
She tried to work it out amicably between the two of them but he is constantly harassing her. He sends her text messages all times of the day and threatens to come down to the house and on several occasions had to be forcibly removed from her property by the police. I've seen text messages that say "Why is your kitchen light on?" and "I'm looking through your kitchen window right now." which scare me to death as she lives alone with her two children.
He tried to take her to court to get full custody of BOTH children. It only got as far as mediation where they settled it. He's now swapping his agreed days around and telling her he won't have them on certain days he's meant to because he's too busy trying to deal (he's a bit of a drug dealer)... He's also contradicting himself by saying he wants the child that isn't biologically his and then saying he doesn't want to see that child. She felt sorry for him and let him contact her and into her home to see the children whilst she was in the middle of trying to get an injunction order. Can she still go ahead for one even though it looks bad on her part? He's really scaring her and he won't leave her alone.