Richard asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 9 months ago

Which US states allow people to carry concealed weapons without need of a permit?

I've heard that there are currently 16 states in which the government trusts the people enough for this to go on. (It should be all 50, but I'm not holding my breath on that.)

Favorite Answer

These are the states that allow "Constitutional Carry," meaning no permit or license required.

Alaska

Arizona

Arkansas

Idaho

Kansas

Maine

Mississippi

Missouri

New Hampshire

North Dakota

Vermont

West Virginia

Wyoming

And you're right. It should be 50.

you forgot to put CALIFORNIA... BUT you have to be a ILLEGAL INVADER so the laws do not apply to you like they do american citizens...

• hamel5

Great, so someone too dumb to look this up , pass a safety class or a background check, can walk around fully armed

• Ron

I've heard there are 26 states that will allow you to carry concealed without even having to take a course of some kind to make sure you don't accidentally shoot yourself or someone else.

Detroit.