Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 months ago

What are your thoughts about illegal immigrants invading and shutting down Charles GeGaulle airport?

Favorite Answer

This is a terrorist act and should be treated as such. The government has been tested and has shown they are ripe for more such take overs. I suspect we’ll be hearing many more such stories out of France.

They need to respect a country that is not theirs and go home where they belong.

• JJ

Charles de Gaulle, these so-called immigrants had their country's occupied/ invaded by France and other powers. for decades. It's payback time. good for them.

Estou sabendo disso agora

shoot them

THEY SHOULD DEPORT THOSE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS IMMEDIATELY

I'm a Democrat but I hope it was only the liberals that advocate illegal immi-gration that couldn't get their flights as a result.

But I think that doing that will only harden the countries stance and defenses against illegal immigration.

their country, their problem ..............not ours ............

• Prince

Me hiding me head in the sand--Beatles

They're all dying to get in here. That's always been the case, throw them out please. I have no use for them.

i dont think they should shut it down