Anonymous

What does it mean when job interviewer complains about you being nervous? Does it mean I didn't get the job?

She said I was coming at her and the two job interviewers with anxiety. I got sad and calmed down, but does that mean I didn't get the job? its me and 4 other people.

Im smart and with sense, but it seemed like that was ignored because I was anxious giving it.

The two other interviewers seemed okay.

Update:

Never is the troll who keeps moving my question. I was like who is that loser who keeps taking time out to move my question, its like my question offends them..

Update 2:

I was only nervous because it was a job interview. Not that I have a disease.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I remembered a while ago I posted a answer and I wonder why the people didn't contact me in 3 weeks. Every answer told me I needed to let it go and I wasn't going to get into the interview... As it turns out the manager who was supposed to do the interviewing went on vacation, so that's why it took so darn long.

As Pearl L said, as time will tell.

Anon- Anxiety disorder??? Then you further insult the OP, are you trying to get BA or reported?

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

It means you lack self confidence and self esteem.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Yeah you really have to work on that anxiety dysfunction. Since they pointed it out, it was obvious, they are not going to hire someone who has obvious anxiety. You really need to work on that because it screams insecurity and lack of composer which will interfere with your assigned tasks and duties at work.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

No. It is something they are thinking about though. If your job would be to talk to customers, nerves may not be ideal. If you're going to be an accountant, it may not matter.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

only tirne will tell if you got it or not, you'll just have to wait and see

• Helen
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

It wasn't a complaint it was an observation.

Unfortunately confidence tends to be more valued in society than good sense and intelligence so it's likely you weren't successful.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Well it doesn't look good.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.