Looking to ship a dog internationally from Maryland to the Netherlands..?

Looking to ship a dog internationally from Maryland to the Netherlands, but am having a hard time finding airlines that do no require an IPATA shipper. I'm able to handle the health certificates and USDA endorsement. He will be travelling solo as Cargo. Just looking for airlines that don't require me to pay... show more Looking to ship a dog internationally from Maryland to the Netherlands, but am having a hard time finding airlines that do no require an IPATA shipper. I'm able to handle the health certificates and USDA endorsement. He will be travelling solo as Cargo. Just looking for airlines that don't require me to pay someone just to book the flight.
Update: Yes, I am aware of the required documentation as I have had many calls with APHIS and the port in the Netherlands and our USDA certified veterinarian. Another person will be there to receive the animal who has dealt with the Port in the Netherlands many times before with his own dogs.