Alright so I’m a 17 year old and well I just hit my own teachers truck in the school parking lot! And I don’t know what to do next?

So I’m at fault I excelled into the back of his truck which was parked by the way.. and I bent the back part of his truck and left a scuff... and well I overheard my dad saying it’s $3000 in damages and i think I’m about to tear up and cry more. Because I don’t get paid enough to pay off $3,000! And I just don’t... show more So I’m at fault I excelled into the back of his truck which was parked by the way.. and I bent the back part of his truck and left a scuff... and well I overheard my dad saying it’s $3000 in damages and i think I’m about to tear up and cry more. Because I don’t get paid enough to pay off $3,000! And I just don’t know what to do, I know it’s life and it was bound to happen one of these days but I’m just a teenager and never gone through this before and I’m actually terrified I just need an experience person to reply to this that knows what to do in this type of situation, to help me take the next steps because trust me there are damages to my parents car like a hole from where the trailer hitch hit and of course damages to his truck like I stated earlier. Sorry for this long paragraph but I’m freaking out I just don’t know what to do.