Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 6 months ago

Do Taurus usually hate Libras?

This question is only for Taurus people. If you are a Taurus, do you hate Libras? I like Taurus people but I wonder if they like me back or not. Why are many Tauruses so hostile and mean to Libras, prefer to become Libra's enemies than being friends with Libras, and also like to talk crap about Libras?

• Gabe

Um, which system, there are 3 different kinds of zodiac, Greco-Babylonian (The one with which you and America are most familiar, the one you speak of, was taken by the Greeks, from the Babylonians/Sumerians, the most common in our culture), second is Chinese (referring to such things as the year of the ox/monkey/dragon).The third is the Mayan, most famous for that whole "2012" thing. If one, ONE is true, the other two are false. You should know that John Ritter had a horoscope cast (probably by one of those personal psychics), that predicted good fortune, prosperity, etc. The bad news, the horoscope was cast a few months before he DIED WITHOUT WARNING!

No.

No, because horoscopes aren’t real! They do not determine anything and I know plenty of Taurus’ and Libra’s that get along. The time you were born doesn’t determine anything about who you like and if you like a Libra and they dislike you, it’s not because you’re a Taurus but another unrelated reason. Horoscopes are just made up on things that seem factual, with the planets explanation, but horoscopes are written so loosely the stuff could happen to anyone! Don’t fall for horoscopes or let them determine your life.

Source(s): MyBarain.Com

Source(s): My brain

I hope not! I am a Libra and my husband is a Taurus lol!

No, in fact, it's the exact opposite. Libra is the sign that Taurus finds the most attractive.

Lol This is just the same Aquarius troll pretending like they're a Libra again. There was a comment by a Libra under this who called her out on it and told everybody, and of course she got scared and reported it and deleted it. It ruined her agenda. All of her answers under this hiding behind Anonymous are just all of her fake accounts answering herself. This is the same aquarius (Aquarius/Virgo Lovergal Chickgal now Butterfly) who always reports and deletes answers that ruin their fake trolling or anything that is too truthful about them which they don't like hearing. Pull snapshot Source code to see old comments. This is whats deleted

Ceaser said:

I smell bullcrap. You're not a Libra

Quit worrying about other signs and their relationship just because you're jealous of it.

These are one of those cheesy follow AND answer my own question with no answers - right after putting it up- while hiding scared behind anonymous with my other sock accounts because I want everybody to see my weak trolling.

>And the last deleted comment under her answering herself

Only idiots fall for aquariuses weak backstabbing and lies. This is just another new fresh chickgirl account

Ceaser · 4 hours ago

Taurus hates libras??

Both Taurus and libra both these signs hates everybody!!

Only if they've crossed them. But technically libras and taureans share the same planet (Venus) the planet of love. So they should get along but technically it's always the Libra that betrays the Taurus, since taureans are more earthy, more grounded, and more loyal than Libras

• Ceaser6 months agoReport

Lol That sounds stupid as hell. Nobody normal or whos not a bullsh*tter says I was born a cheater in October and the only reason I haven't cheated yet is because I haven't been with anybody. Lol can your trolling get any weaker

I don't think so. I have sons that are Taurus and Libras. They get along great.......