Why can't doctors figure out what's wrong with me?

Lately dr. When something is wrong but all of my fears are realized because they never find anything wrong. For example I've been throwing up for months for no reason after I eat sometimes in the last 4 days it's been after everything I ate and including in the morning and it was suddenly accompanied by... show more Lately dr. When something is wrong but all of my fears are realized because they never find anything wrong. For example I've been throwing up for months for no reason after I eat sometimes in the last 4 days it's been after everything I ate and including in the morning and it was suddenly accompanied by flank pain so they Preston so hard on my appendix that it did hurt told me that my appendix were bad sent me for an ultrasound and a cat-scan not letting me eat anything or take any medicine all the while I'm so nauseous at I think I'm going to die and sometimes eating toast would help but I couldn't have anything and then by 9:30 that night after having a CAT scan and an ultrasound and a pregnancy test too boot they said nothing was wrong with me. I've also had musculoskeletal problems on my right side with symptoms similar to carpal tunnel and pinched nerves in my neck to the point that my whole arm is usually numb and again after horrible testing including needles and shocks, X-rays and MRIs, they can't find anything wrong I know I'm not imagining the pain or the vomiting so why is there somehow nothing wrong with me
2 answers 2