How will I find him (read below)?

Update: I'm trying to find the father of my child so I can get my child support caseworker to send out a paternity test letter in the mail saying that he has to get a DNA test to be 100% sure he is the father.. I tricked him into giving
Update 2: me one of his addresses by pretending to be some stranger wanting to buy an item he was selling. I later found out that he is moving today and now I don't think I'll be able to ever find him. My caseworker is having a hard time finding him too since I don't have much information about him and he lives... show more me one of his addresses by pretending to be some stranger wanting to buy an item he was selling. I later found out that he is moving today and now I don't think I'll be able to ever find him. My caseworker is having a hard time finding him too since I don't have much information about him and he lives in a different state. I can't hire a private investigator because I don't have any money. How am I ever going to find him if he keeps moving?