Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingOther - Pregnancy & Parenting · 7 months ago

How will I find him (read below)?

I'm trying to find the father of my child so I can get my child support caseworker to send out a paternity test letter in the mail saying that he has to get a DNA test to be 100% sure he is the father.. I tricked him into giving

me one of his addresses by pretending to be some stranger wanting to buy an item he was selling. I later found out that he is moving today and now I don't think I'll be able to ever find him. My caseworker is having a hard time finding him too since I don't have much information about him and he lives in a different state. I can't hire a private investigator because I don't have any money. How am I ever going to find him if he keeps moving?

Favorite Answer

by asking guidance from God, He will definitely help you

Night Desire, thats BS. God ain't gonna help you, sweetie. If you've got his name use that. I dont know how ta help ya. Good luck, hun.