Can I get my scholarship back?

In high school, I got a presidential scholarship to go to a SUNY school. I decided to retake a class, and being a oblivious college student, I didn’t realize that it went against my scholarship to retake a class. If i drop he class before I attend next year Can I get my scholarship? Is it home forever? I really need this scholarship and I haven’t taken the class yet, but I don’t seethe scholarship on my financial aid.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Ask the scholarship people.

• 7 months ago

You did not accept the scholarship so you turned it down. Basically, the offer is no more, because you rejected it. However, nothing stops you from asking if they will still give it to you, that you have changed your mind and want it. Then, it is up to them to decide.

• 7 months ago
  • 7 months ago

The thing to do right now would be to contact whoever controls the scholarship, and to ask. Say it was a mistake on your part and try to rectify it with them. You can;t make an assumption that dropping the class will put everything back the way it was, because they won;t be looking to see if anything changes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.