Is twenty percent a cheap tip for a barber who serviced customer with "hot towel" and "shoulder massager" if customer didn't ask for it?

Update: I've been going to the same barber thre times. The first time I went for a shape-up which was $10, I tipped him 30%, due to the fact that a part of my goatee was crooked, thanks to my previous barber who I obviously stopped going to. The vertical line between my lips and chin was slanted, so I had to wait two... show more I've been going to the same barber thre times. The first time I went for a shape-up which was $10, I tipped him 30%, due to the fact that a part of my goatee was crooked, thanks to my previous barber who I obviously stopped going to. The vertical line between my lips and chin was slanted, so I had to wait two weeks for enough stubble will grow back for the new barber to make a whole new straight line.
Update 2: The second time, I went for a $17 haircut, which I also tipped 30%, simply because that’s $5, figure I’d round it off instead of tipping $4. However, the third time (most recently) I tipped 20% for a shape-up. FYI, all three times, I got the hot towel and shoulder massager services WITHOUT asking. Should I have... show more The second time, I went for a $17 haircut, which I also tipped 30%, simply because that’s $5, figure I’d round it off instead of tipping $4. However, the third time (most recently) I tipped 20% for a shape-up. FYI, all three times, I got the hot towel and shoulder massager services WITHOUT asking. Should I have tipped him 30% and continue to do so as long as he keeps giving me that?