Computer help!?

Good afternoon, I recently purchased a computer and have been having some issues and needed some help. When i start up the computer everything is okay until i log in. After i log in the screen flashes/flickers/blinks. I open task manager and its blinking too. I have tried updating my graphics drivers, realtek... show more Good afternoon,
I recently purchased a computer and have been having some issues and needed some help. When i start up the computer everything is okay until i log in. After i log in the screen flashes/flickers/blinks. I open task manager and its blinking too. I have tried updating my graphics drivers, realtek audio drivers, changing the screen resolution, and i even reinstalled my motherboard drivers. I have gotten it to work for a little bit by completely resetting the pc and wiping the drives. It only temporarily solved the problem however. I purchased it from cyber power pc if it makes a difference. My specs are as follows.

AMD Ryzen 2700x
Msi bazooka b450 motherboard
Zotac geforce rtx 2060 graphics card
Adata xpg z1 16gb ram
240gb wd green ssd
1tb wd caviar blue secondary drive
Windows 10 home 64bit
Monitor: asus rog 27in curved (i forget the model number) 1920x1080p 144hz refresh rate (ive tried every different refresh rate and resolution as well)

I really believe i have a faulty gpu, but other input to help me figure this out would be incredibly helpful. Maybe the parts arent compatible and im just dumb haha.I would rather not have to purchase a new gpu lol. Thank you!