Where is a lively, cheap holiday destination for a young couple?

My girlfriend and I (21) are looking to go away for a beach holiday in around September time. We are looking for somewhere with a nice beach, plenty of bars and restaurants nearby and generally a good atmosphere. We have been away before and it has been a bit rowdy and a lot of lads/ girls holidays, but similarly,... show more My girlfriend and I (21) are looking to go away for a beach holiday in around September time. We are looking for somewhere with a nice beach, plenty of bars and restaurants nearby and generally a good atmosphere. We have been away before and it has been a bit rowdy and a lot of lads/ girls holidays, but similarly, have been away and been a little bored as there isn’t much going on. We are looking for somewhere with a nice balance of chilled and lively? We are also looking to do it on the cheap!