Question about artificial sweeteners?

So i want to try Lakanto Monk fruit sweetener (it’s non GMo) and I read that erythritol and monk fruit have no effect on blood sugar. The package says 4g of carbs, but there’s 4g of sugar alcohol, so would that mean that there’s 0 carbs? Is this option better than Stevia for a diabetic? I don’t know which way to... show more So i want to try Lakanto Monk fruit sweetener (it’s non GMo) and I read that erythritol and monk fruit have no effect on blood sugar. The package says 4g of carbs, but there’s 4g of sugar alcohol, so would that mean that there’s 0 carbs?

Is this option better than Stevia for a diabetic? I don’t know which way to turn.

I had been using Splenda for a long time, but it always makes me bloated and causes inflammation for me. I’m not sure how many carbs are in splenda, but I do hope that switching to a different sweetener after all these years would be ok? Thoughts?