Is it normal to even joke like this or am I being unreasonable to think he’s off?

My ex and I met up because we are still friends . We ended up sleeping together when I spent the night. He kept making jokes like , “ I’m not going to pull out”. He’s been joking like this to keep me from moving out of state. I’ll be moving 3,000 miles away from him mid next month and he doesn’t like that I’m... show more My ex and I met up because we are still friends . We ended up sleeping together when I spent the night.

He kept making jokes like , “ I’m not
going to pull out”. He’s been joking like this to keep me from moving out of state.

I’ll be moving 3,000 miles away from him mid next month and he doesn’t like that I’m “leaving him” even though we stopped dating months ago.

When I was half sleep and semi drunk from drinks we had hours prior and half sleep, he got on top of me I remember him now having sex with me and saying he wasn’t pulling out . I woke up to use the bathroom but there was no c*m so I’m assuming I’m ok .

I’m just wondering if this is normal behavior?