Was she pregnant when they got married?

My older sister got married rather suddenly. He proposed on New Years Eve/Day. They were married on March 16. At the time, I kind of thought that she might be pregnant then because they only dated for a relatively short time (about a year and a half) and the engagement caught my entire off plan. A few days ago,... show more My older sister got married rather suddenly. He proposed on New Years Eve/Day. They were married on March 16.

At the time, I kind of thought that she might be pregnant then because they only dated for a relatively short time (about a year and a half) and the engagement caught my entire off plan.

A few days ago, she tells us that she IS pregnant now, and the due date is December 31. Nine months previous to this is March 31.

The ONLY reason I'm asking is this guy is super religious. He says things like "My heart is an idol factory." And he goes this church that says that God decided already before you were born if you'd be saved or not and there's noting you can do about it.

So the ONLY reason I want to know is because I want to know if this guy is a hypocrite or not.

Again they were married on March 16 and the due date is December 31. Can you figure out the date of conception. If you go by the nine month's rule, the date of conception is March 31. But if you go by the ten month rule, the date of conception is between April 29-March 1.

Once again, I DON'T CARE if they were having sex or not, but if the Jesus Freak husband of hers actually broke a major rule of his religion that would make him kind of human.