I want this cat SO bad but parents won t let me?

Okay, so my older sister (who s moved out) owns the sweetest lil cat. He s so affectionate and sweet and I miss him a lot. Anyway, due to her busy work schedule etc, she can t take proper care of her cat anymore. She asked if we could keep him and mum and dad said no and kept it a secret from me bc I love that cat... show more Okay, so my older sister (who s moved out) owns the sweetest lil cat. He s so affectionate and sweet and I miss him a lot. Anyway, due to her busy work schedule etc, she can t take proper care of her cat anymore. She asked if we could keep him and mum and dad said no and kept it a secret from me bc I love that cat so much and they don t want him. Dad accidentally spilled the beans and I m so upset that they d say no. BTW I m absolutely fine cleaning up after him, feeding him etc, I ve done it many many times and it doesn t bother me. I ve been begging for a pet since I can remember. It s just the perfect opportunity and he s such an angel. Anyway, sorry for the rant but I need some tips to convince my parents to keep him because the thought of him ending up in a shelter really upsets me.
4 answers 4