Who thinks it's rude for a security guard or doorman to say "Nooooo! we're about to close" when you come in not knowing they're closing soon?

This happened to me last weekend when I was bar hopping in the downtown part of where I live. If a person shows up at a bar or nightclub with their ID in their hand ready to be checked while not knowing the place is closing soon and the doorman/security guard responds by saying "Nooooo! we're getting... show more This happened to me last weekend when I was bar hopping in the downtown part of where I live.

If a person shows up at a bar or nightclub with their ID in their hand ready to be checked while not knowing the place is closing soon and the doorman/security guard responds by saying "Nooooo! we're getting ready to close" not in an angry tone but in a semi dramatic tone, it seems like they're being accusatory and making their guest feel like they're doing something wrong or problematic. I feel they should just simply inform people that they're closing soon for example like "sorry, we close at (whatever time)" instead of being a little overly dramatic making people feel like they're committing a delinquent act when they just weren't aware of the fact that they're closing. Thoughts?