Does it sound like he could be gay?

I’ve been on three dates with this guy. He has displayed many feminine interests and characteristics so far. He told me he was really into ballet dancing, he said he uses lots of hair products in his hair and spends a long time on his hair in the morning before he gets up, he watches feminine tv shows and he has an... show more I’ve been on three dates with this guy. He has displayed many feminine interests and characteristics so far. He told me he was really into ballet dancing, he said he uses lots of hair products in his hair and spends a long time on his hair in the morning before he gets up, he watches feminine tv shows and he has an interest in fashion.

We kissed at the end of the third date. Earlier during the date, I noticed he kept talking about his guy friends quite a bit and other men he knew at work. When I went to the toilet he was texting and told me he was texting his guy friend because they were planning a holiday together to Barcelona.

I feel very paranoid all the time about men I date being gay, because my ex partner was closet gay and he would often go on holiday with his “best friend” who was a gay and would share beds together.

Does it sound like this new guy I am dating is gay?