Who else thinks that Suzie from the Financial Security ad is a psychopathic nut job?

She in the most upbeat voice on this infomercial says what could mommy that would have made it to where I would have kept the house after mommy has died. She said again in a upbeat voice well but what if you don’t care about your children. Then in a upbeat voice says that women will live longer then men. She seems... show more She in the most upbeat voice on this infomercial says what could mommy that would have made it to where I would have kept the house after mommy has died. She said again in a upbeat voice well but what if you don’t care about your children. Then in a upbeat voice says that women will live longer then men. She seems so nice and caring then starts talking about mommy dyeing and loosing the house you where suppose to get.