I took a close-up shot of a vintage racing car's grille in their museum. No branding visible. Can I sell the prints?

Update: The car is from 1947, and the shot is artistically edited. There is no branding visible whatsoever. Just the front grille and front wheels either side. Yes, it's a famous manufacturer, but you'd have to be the biggest petrolhead on the planet to identify the manufacturer. I contacted their press department... show more The car is from 1947, and the shot is artistically edited. There is no branding visible whatsoever. Just the front grille and front wheels either side. Yes, it's a famous manufacturer, but you'd have to be the biggest petrolhead on the planet to identify the manufacturer. I contacted their press department just to make sure, but they sent a standard response about brand protection. Does it really apply in this case?
Update 2: 1947 model