Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Why do liberals physically attack MAGA hat wearers?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Best Answer

Libtards just get offended by stupid **** so they beat them up for being opinionated being hypocritical saying you should be more accepting when they can’t accept people themselves

• 6 months ago

First, let's stop calling them "liberals"; these are far leftists who are attacking MAGA hat wearers. The reason leftists are attacking MAGA hat wearers is because they've bought into the Trump hysteria, they've got nothing else to do and are just looking for a fight, and they've bought into their far left professors' ideology that physical violence is acceptable if someone disagrees with you.

• 6 months ago

... and this is under non-alcoholic drinks?

• 6 months ago

THEY ARE MAGATS

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Because maga hat wearers constantly spew racist threats, anti American rhetoric, tear down military fighters, promote deals with foreign enemies, spit at people because they can control their mouths frothing with hate.

• 6 months ago

I don’t know of any that have. I suppose if you had a link to this new trend we would have seen it already.

• 6 months ago

Why do MAGA wearers wear those hats knowing full well that they are provocations?

• oldprof
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Eh , you made my case. Women do wear short skirts knowing that they turn men on. Not rapists, rape is not about sex, it's about revenge. But showing a lot of skin by women...that teases normal men.

• Lydia
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Lying for Jesus is still lying.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Not all liberals do that. One person is known to do it, but that one person does not represent the entire liberal community.

• Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

Is that one person LIewen?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.