Problem with my goal of commissioning in the United States Marine Corps.?

I want to become an officer within the Marine Corps. I plan on going with the NROTC Marine option route in order to pursue a commission. I am currently entering my senior year of high school and I intend on putting in as much effort as I can to compete for an NROTC Scholarship to the Citadel or another NROTC... show more I want to become an officer within the Marine Corps. I plan on going with the NROTC Marine option route in order to pursue a commission.

I am currently entering my senior year of high school and I intend on putting in as much effort as I can to compete for an NROTC Scholarship to the Citadel or another NROTC Marine Option unit. If I consider myself to be a weak individual in terms of physical fitness to Marine Corps standards is there any advice I could get in order to help improve within those standards (2nd class to 1st class PFT) so I can pursue the commission and to improve my chances of being competitive for the scholarship?