How will Christians react if the Messiah comes and inform them its his first visit?
The Jews were right and Jesus was an imposter
- Anonymous11 months agoFavorite Answer
The true messiah will be the one to reinstate a new Sumerian dynasty in Iraq.
- Annsan_In_HimLv 711 months ago
If the Jews were right, and the Jesus of Christians was an imposter, two things need to be faced up to.
1) For Christians, they will see a sudden acclamation by Jews that their Messiah has arrived - for the first time - but that one will not come to the Christians. He will only come to his own people, the Jews.
2) If our Jesus was an imposter, He would never have risen from the dead, after crucifixion. Yet over 500 people witnessed Him alive and well, over a period of 40 days, before He was seen ascending bodily up into Heaven.
Further, those eye-witnesses wrote down that it was His miraculous resurrection and return to Heaven that proved Him to be the Son of God, for the grave can only claim sinners. The grave could not hold Christ, for He is the sinless Son of God who died to deliver us sinners from our slavery to sin and death. When He returns in great glory with the angels, the Jewish people will respond to that. "All Israel will be saved" is the testimony of the apostle Paul and you can read about it in the book of Romans, chapters 9 through to the end of 11.
- JazSincLv 711 months ago
I will spring up and sing "Hallelujah."
Can you Handel it?
- Seaside RosesLv 511 months ago
that he is the false messiah
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Bill MacLv 711 months ago
That is what you don't understand... we KNOW He is the Messiah.
- 11 months ago
The invincible seducer will be believed and followed. There is an ancient technology of seduction of souls. And a man is easily deceived. And there's each make a will be rewarded.
- Someone ElseLv 511 months ago
The Shepherd calls and his sheep know his voice. John 10:27
- MichzeLv 511 months ago
John's version of 'Jesus' should have been stoned for blasphemy.
- mimiLv 611 months ago
- Anonymous11 months ago
There will be no Messiah, but you are correct in your statement.